Why Do You Need Sound Masking?
- Because noise distractions are driving your employees crazy
- Because the constant interruptions are making your employees less productive and losing you money
- Because sensitive data is being communicated and overheard in your work environment and you are legally bound to protect it
Most offices today feature more open spaces and smaller, and often shared, workstations. Less sound absorptive materials are being used such as lower or non-existent partitions, hard or glass surfaces, and thinner walls and doors. This creates acoustical challenges that negatively impact workplace satisfaction, productivity, and speech privacy.
Cost Effective Sound Masking Solutions
Qt Pro™ Sound Masking is an affordable and effective solution to help organizations across multiple industries protect speech privacy and reduce distractions of nearby conversations and other noises.
How Sound Masking Works
By emitting a uniform, barely perceptible background sound to virtually any workspace, the unobtrusive, air-flow like sound has been engineered to the same frequencies of human speech – to mask or cover distracting or confidential conversations.
QtPro™ Sound Masking is powered by patented direct-field Quiet Technology from Cambridge Sound Management. Small Qt™ Emitters are placed in the ceiling tile and provide 180 degrees of sound dispersion.
Where is Sound Masking used?
- Corporate: Open office, private office ,conference rooms
- Healthcare: Patient rooms, waiting areas, reception areas
- Hospitality: Guest rooms, lobby areas, spas
- Government and Law: Secured facilities, courtrooms, law offices
- Technology:: Engineering labs, co-share spaces, design studios
- Finance: Call centers, retail banks, board rooms
- Education: Research laboratories student centers, libraries
- Venues: Houses of worship, conference centers, airport lounges
QtPro Product Details
QtPro sound masking is the easiest system to layout and install with only 3 components required.
- Qt System Control Module
- Based on the acoustical requirements of the space, there are three control modules to choose from – Qt 100, Qt 300, Qt 600
- Qt Emitters
- Small, plug and play individually adjustable speakers are plenum-rated, UL-listed and comply with UL 2043
- Standard CAT-3 and RJ-45
Why QtPro Sound Masking
- # 1 sound masking solution and trusted by over 40% of fortune 100 companies
- Simple layout and installation process – can be installed in any space or ceiling type
- Integrated music and paging capabilities
- Scalable systems suitable for small spaces up to 1.2 millions square feet
- Reduces the need for expensive construction or sound blocking materials
- GreenSpec listed – uses less energy than a light bulb
Resources: Learn More about QtPro Sound Masking